Martes, Marso 30, 2021

Russell Westbrook on Stephen A. Smith's criticism of him: "I was a champion once I made it to the NBA. I grew up in the streets. I'm a champion."

Stephen A Smith: Utmost respect to Russell Westbrook, but last night’s numbers mean absolutely nothing to me.

Russell Westbrook on Stephen A. Smith's criticism of him: "I was a champion once I made it to the NBA. I grew up in the streets. I'm a champion."

Tweet

Russell Westbrook on ignoring Stephen A. Smith: "One thing I won't allow to happen anymore is let people create narratives and constantly just talking shit for no reason about me."

Tweet

More Russell Westbrook on Stephen A. Smith's comments: "It’s been like that my whole career, honestly. There’s no other player that takes heat that I take constantly."

Tweet

Full 2 minute answer from Russell Westbrook



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento