Huwebes, Mayo 27, 2021

Ja Morant on Utah Jazz banning three fans for making racist comments to his family during last night's game: "As they should. My family should be able to cheer for me & my teammates without getting inappropriate shit said to them 💯"

Tweet

as they should . my family should be able cheer for me & my teammates without getting inappropriate shit said to them

Ja tweeted this as well

my family told me they felt the love from all the other jazz fans who were around them

even bought each other drinks with a few.

those 3 just went too far

Tweet

The banned Jazz fans made separate vulgar or racist comments to Ja Morant's parents, his father Tee Morant told ESPN.

"I know heckling," Tee Morant said. "But that’s different than heckling. That’s straight up disrespectful."

Ja Morant's dad Tee told ESPN that one of the banned Jazz fans said to him: "I'll put a nickel in your back and watch you dance, boy."

Another made a sexually explicit remark to Ja's mom Jamie. The third told her: "Shut the f--- up, b----."

ESPN story



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento