Lunes, Mayo 24, 2021

Just four days ago Jimmy Butler commented on 'Playoff Jimmy Butler': "I think I'm stupidly locked in." He proceeds to shoot 25% from the field in the first two games against Milwaukee.

Source: https://twitter.com/iraheatbeat/status/1395500991903117315?s=21

Jimmy Butler on Playoff Jimmy Butler, "I think I'm stupidly locked in."

I know we're only 2 games into a potential 7 game series, but if Paul George can get publicly beheaded for underperforming after deeming himself "Playoff P" and LeBron James can be at the receiving end of countless jokes after "activating Zero Dark Thirty-23" and proceeding to miss the playoffs then Butler is not out of the realm of fire.

Jimmy Butler has scored only 27 total points on 25% shooting in 2 games against the Milwaukee Bucks.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento