Biyernes, Mayo 28, 2021

[Smith] Jaylen Brown says he was urged to share his perspective: "Racism should be addressed. Systemic racism should be addressed. It should be addressed in Boston and throughout the United States. But I do not like the way it was brought up in the construct of a playoff game."

Video (full response from JB)

Thread from Smith

[Weiss] Jaylen Brown on the discussion on racism in Boston over the last few days sparked by Kyrie Irving:

"Systemic racism should be addressed in the city of Boston and the United States, however I don't like the manner it was brought up centering around a playoff game. It bothers me if the construct of racism is used as a crutch or an opportunity to execute a personal gain. I'm not saying that's the case, but racism is bigger than a playoff game."

 

More from Jaylen Brown: "I see what's happened with Russell Westbrook and Trae Young and I'm pissed."

Jaylen Brown: "I know not every Celtics fan is a racist. We have a lot of fans from all walks of life and all colors. Painting every Celtics fan as a racist is unfair, but Boston we have a lot of work to do."



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento