Sabado, Hunyo 26, 2021

Damian Lillard in response to people criticizing his endorsement of Billups and Kidd: "Really? I was asked what coaches I like of the names I “heard” and I named them. Sorry I wasn’t aware of their history I didn’t read the news when I was 7/8yrs old..."

Here is the full tweet from Dame.

Really? I was asked what coaches I like of the names I “heard” and I named them. Sorry I wasn’t aware of their history I didn’t read the news when I was 7/8yrs old. I don’t support Those things … but if this the route y’all wana come at me… say less

Here is the tweet from Shams reporting that Billups is being hired.

The Portland Trail Blazers are hiring Clippers assistant Chauncey Billups as their new head coach, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.


This comes after a lot of outrage over Jason Kidd and Chauncey Billups getting jobs despite their past actions off the court. While Jason Kidd's issues are well known for the most part, the accusations against Chauncey Billups don't seem to be widely known amongst NBA fans.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento