Lunes, Hunyo 14, 2021

Isaiah Thomas on Monty Williams thanking CP3 for being there in his darkest moments: "Crazy thing about it. The darkest moments of my life coach Monty Williams was there for me everyday for a year straight making sure I was good and we didn’t even know each other that well. Real as they come!"

Context: Suns' Head Coach Monty Williams speaks about his gratitude for CP3: "The darkest moment of my life Chris was right there, and in one of the highlights of my career he's right there."

Tweet

Crazy thing about it. The darkest moments of my life coach Monty Williams was there for me everyday for a year straight making sure I was good and we didn’t even know each other that well. Real as they come!

Monty just seems like a great guy from everything we hear about him



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento