Lunes, Hunyo 28, 2021

[Smith] Ime Udoka: "I want to tell Jayson and Jaylen: 'The fact that you aren't All-NBA should be a chip on your shoulder. Why wait? Go out and take it now.' That's a message I shared with Kawhi Leonard when we were pushing him to become a championship caliber player in San Antonio."

Tweet

Ime Udoka: "I want to tell Jayson and Jaylen: 'The fact that you aren't All-NBA should be a chip on your shoulder. Why wait? Go out and take it now.' That's a message I shared with Kawhi Leonard when we were pushing him to become a championship caliber player in San Antonio."

Ime Udoka on his relationships with current Celtics Jaylen Brown, Al Horford, Marcus Smart and Jayson Tatum: "They know I'm going to be on their ass. And that I'm going to push them. But they are alright with that. They want it. They want to win and get number 18."



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento