Linggo, Agosto 1, 2021

Devin Booker on the Finals loss: "Talked about it with Draymond and him stressing the fact, ‘It’s not going to be that easy to get back to the Finals.’ I remember us as a team saying that after we lost. The experience was great. Obviously, ended up on the wrong side of the stick but that’s life."

Source

If he has talked with Popovich and Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green about losing in the Finals:

“We’ve talked about it in short conversation. Talked about it with Draymond and him stressing the fact, ‘It’s not going to be that easy to get back to the Finals.’ I remember us as a team saying that right in the locker room after we lost, that we got to understand it’s going to be even harder to make it to the point we were at. Just having an understanding for that, but I’m excited for it. The experience was great. I’m glad I got to do it. Obviously, ended up on the wrong side of the stick but that’s life.”



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento