Biyernes, Setyembre 24, 2021

[Contes] Doc Rivers on convincing Ben Simmons to report to training camp: “There’s times that I think we’re getting through. And there’s times that I think that I’m talking to people who still believe Тrump won the election. So I’m not sure, but I’m going to keep trying.”

Source

What’s more likely to happen – Dоnald Тrump proves outlandish claims that he justly won the 2020 election? Or NBA guard Ben Simmons reports to training camp with his hated Philadelphia 76ers.

According to Sixers head coach Doc Rivers, the cоnspiracy theories that surround both scenarios can seem like one in the same. Joining MSNBC’s Morning Joe to promote his new docuseries podcast It Was Said Sports, Willie Geist took a minute to ask Rivers about the spiraling rumors surrounding Simmons, who recently demanded a trade from Philly.

Rivers said he wants to convince the 25-year-old former All-Star to stay with the Sixers, but it’s proving to be a difficult task.

“There’s times that I think we’re getting through,” Rivers acknowledged. “And there’s times that I think that I’m talking to people who still believe Тrump won the election. So I’m not sure, but I’m going to keep trying.”



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento