Huwebes, Setyembre 23, 2021

Just a reminder: When JJ Redick was traded to DAL, he said his people will not trust NOP's front office again (he shares the same agency as Zion Williamson)

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/31172777/jj-redick-sounds-new-orleans-pelicans-front-office-handling-trade-dallas-mavericks

"I talked to Griff. I talked to Trajan. Griff basically says to me, 'Come down for a month. If you still want to be traded, I give you my word, I'll get you to a situation that you like.' We had four subsequent conversations," Redick said on the podcast. "Again, my agent talked to them. But I'm talking to Griff directly. Griff and I had a personal relationship.

"Obviously, he did not honor his word."

"I don't think you're going to get honesty from that front office, just objectively speaking," Reddick said. "That's not an opinion -- I just don't think you're going to get that. I don't think what happened with me is necessarily an isolated incident either. But I do think across the league, front offices, they act in their best interest. I get that. I understand that.

"Truthfully -- and it's hard for me to admit this -- I think I was a little naive in thinking that because I was in Year 15, and I had at least attempted to do things right throughout my career and I honored my end of the bargain ... But in terms of this front office, yeah, it's not something where I would expect certainly the agents that worked on this with me to ever trust that front office again."



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento