Huwebes, Setyembre 2, 2021

[Rosen] Furkan Korkmaz watched Matisse Thybulle's Olympic run: "I was happy because he was looking happy. I know him well. When he’s not happy I can tell... I think he had a new best friend, Joe Ingles, which I was a little jealous of. I’m going to ask him about this."

Tweet

Furkan Korkmaz' food recs in Philly:

"Double Knot for sushi. For fish and Greek food, Estia. There was Radicchio, but right now they’re closed. For a steakhouse… Steak 48. And Zahav of course. I’m the mayor of Zahav - how can I forget about it?"

.@FurkanKorkmaz watched @MatisseThybulle's Olympic run:

"I was happy because he was looking happy. I know him well. When he’s not happy I can tell...

I think he had a new best friend, Joe Ingles (@Joeingles7), which I was a little jealous of. I’m going to ask him about this."

Loool this is some r/nbaww material


Joe Ingles responded

We love having @MatisseThybulle, but you can have him back now @FurkanKorkmaz!

He had it all! Defender, Playmaker, Shooter!



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento