Biyernes, Setyembre 24, 2021

[Stavrou] Giannis with the quote of the year: “I like being a hunter. I am not the best player in the world. I am telling you, I am not! KD, LeBron, Kawhi, Luka, Curry, AD might be. I am not. I am still hunting the All-Time Greats. LeBron is still the best player in the world.”

Tweet

Tweet

Giannis with the quote of the year: "I like being a hunter. I am not the best player in the world. I am telling you, i am not! KD, LeBron, Kawhi, Luka, Curry, AD might be. I am not. I am still hunting the All-Time Greats. LeBron is still the best player in the world".


Giannis on his hyperextended knee injury:

"It wasn't a miracle. If you work hard, you don't drink, don't smoke, you work hard for 8-9 years.

I shouldn't have played in Game 1 of the NBA Finals. I was in a lot of pain. I'm still hurting. But I'll be okay."

(Via COSMOTE TV)


Giannis Antetokounmpo on not having the support of other NBA superstars on social media:

"I don't know the answer to that question. I don't know what they think. I know what I can do. I didn't grow up with them. Didn't play AAU basketball."

(Via COSMOTE TV)



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento