Lunes, Setyembre 6, 2021

[Tacko Fall] Words cannot express how much I have enjoyed playing in Boston these last 2 years, it was both a blessing and an honor… I’ll forever be grateful for all the love and support I have received in my time here 💚.

Tweet

Words cannot express how much I have enjoyed playing in Boston these last 2 years, it was both a blessing and an honor…

I’ll forever be grateful for all the love and support I have received in my time here 💚 . That being said I’m really pumped about this new chapter in my journey and can’t wait to get to work in Cleveland!


The Cleveland Cavaliers have agreed to a one-year, non-guaranteed deal with 7-foot-5 center Tacko Fall, agents Bill Duffy and Justin Haynes of @BDA_Sports told @TheAthletic @Stadium.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento