Martes, Oktubre 19, 2021

Charles Barkley on Kyrie: “Everybody should get vaccinated. Kyrie Irving is going to make $17 million sitting at home. He's getting his cake & eating it too… I'm just disappointed because when you're on a team, you have to make sacrifices. And to me, getting a vaccine is a no-brainer sacrifice.”

Source @35:00

JC: "How about Kyrie Irving? Because you talk about the money, he's basically putting aside his salary and then the possibility…"

Chuck: "No, he's not. First of all, everybody should get vaccinated. Let's get that out of the way. Kyrie Irving is going to make $17 million sitting at home. So he's kind of getting his cake and eating it too. He's going to get paid for the road game. I'm glad the team laid down the law and said, 'We can't have you playing half the games.' But he's still going to make $17 million, which is a travesty and a disgrace. John, listen, I think everybody should get vaccinated, and I'm a big proponent of that. And there's a lot of people who have lost their lives. They've lost their jobs, they've lost their businesses, their livelihoods, their restaurants, and they're never going to get those back. And for him to be selfish and like, 'Well, I'm still going to make 17 million sitting at home.' I just don't think that's right. I don't think that's fair, period.

JC: "Do you think if he was not making any of his salary for this, that he would get the vaccine and play?"

Chuck: "Yes, but like I said, I just think it's a loophole in the system. He's going to get half of his salary with $17 million. Hey, sitting home making $17 million. I don't think that's right. So I'm just disappointed because number one, when you're on a team, you have to make sacrifices. And to me, getting a vaccine is a no brainer sacrifice."



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento