Huwebes, Oktubre 28, 2021

[Hawk] PJ Tucker on this Heat team: "I can be on KD thеn Bam will switch and I'm likе cооl, then Jimmy will switch and I'm likе cооl, then Kyle will switch and I'm likе cооl. We can yell at each other then go out there and play and be good."

Tweet

PJ Tucker on this Heat team:

"I can be on KD then Bam will switch and I'm like cool, then Jimmy will switch and I'm like cool, then Kyle will switch and I'm like cool."

"We can yell at each other then go out there and play and be good."


Jimmy Butler on the overall communication:

"We ain't got nobody that's sensitive. You say what you gotta say then you move on because everybody's got that common goal when it comes to winning."

"Everybody can talk to everybody, and no matter how it comes off, it's just to win."



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento