Lunes, Oktubre 18, 2021

[Jamie Apody] Although Doc Rivers tells me the “chemistry” with @BenSimmons25 and his teammates is getting better everyday, I can tell you he did NOT put his hand in the team huddle to end practice and stayed in the back before immediately exiting the court while others stay out shooting

From local Philly reporter, Jamie Apody. To maybe no surprise, Ben Simmons may be present physically, but his actions don’t signal he is fully “back” with the team.

Although Doc Rivers tells me the “chemistry” with @BenSimmons25 and his teammates is getting better everyday, I can tell you he did NOT put his hand in the team huddle to end practice and stayed in the back before immediately exiting the court while others stay out shooting

I feel like this is noteworthy because he saw all the cameras out here and could’ve easily “pretended” to save face a little.

https://twitter.com/jamieapody/status/1450144388299042818?s=21

Here is a video to confirm her account:

https://twitter.com/jamieapody/status/1450153086320881670?s=21



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento