Lonnie's taking full advantage of having Manu around: "He's kind of tired of me. I’m like a gnat on his ear, ‘Hey, Manu. Hey, Manu.’ But I’m going to keep picking his brain. That’s the best thing about being part of the Spurs organization – you have great people around you 24/7."
Lunes, Oktubre 18, 2021
[Orsborn] Lonnie Walker is taking full advantage of having Ginóbili around: "He's kind of tired of me. I’m like a gnat on his ear, ‘Hey, Manu. Hey, Manu.’ But I’m going to keep picking his brain. That’s the best thing about being part of the Spurs organization, you have great people around you 24/7"
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)
-
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1436729486746206221
-
Hello everyone, and welcome to the final post of the r/NFL Top 100 Players of the 2022 Season... our Post Mortem thread! Included here ar...
-
https://twitter.com/jakelfischer/status/1440758240308961280?s=21
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento