Miyerkules, Nobyembre 10, 2021

[Espinoza] Steve Kerr on Steph Curry: “He was taking shots that every coach I ever had would have a heart attack watching those shots. I had to get over what was instilled in my brain about what was a good shot & what was a bad shot… He’s going to steal the ball at midcourt & pull up from 40 feet.”

Source

Kerr admitted that it took him a while to just let Curry shoot from wherever he wanted.

“He was taking shots that -- in my basketball blood -- every coach I ever had would have a heart attack watching those shots,” Kerr said. “I had to get over what was instilled in my brain about what was a good shot and what was a bad shot. With Steph, you have to understand, part of what makes him so powerful is that he’s going to steal the ball at midcourt and pull up from 40 feet.

“Even if he misses, there’s just this fear factor for the opponent and an excitement factor with the crowd -- that you can’t coach better than that -- there’s sort of an intangible that comes with him that’s just incredible to watch. As a coach you have to allow that to happen. You can’t get in the way.”



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento