Martes, Nobyembre 30, 2021

[Glasspiegel] Draymond Green on doing an NBA Manningcast-type show with JJ Redick: “I think you’re onto something, JJ. I would love to sit there, talk sports with you, talk that actual game with you. I think we have two totally different perspectives.”

Source

Draymond Green hosted J.J. Redick on “The Draymond Green Show” podcast, and Redick posed the question of whether they should do a Manningcast-type show on the NBA together.

The “Manningcast” is the critically acclaimed “Monday Night Football” simulcast on ESPN 2 hosted by brothers and legendary ex-NFL QBs Peyton and Eli Manning.

Green, who appeared on “Manningcast” two weeks ago, talked about how he has been watching it more than the normal broadcast.

“I think you’re onto something J.J.,” Green said. “I would love to sit there, talk sports with you, talk that actual game with you. I think we have two totally different perspectives. I’m more of a playmaker — doing all the dirty work. You’re more coming off lighting everyone else. I would be honored to sit in a room with a GOAT like yourself and talk basketball.”

The NBA has actually already launched a Manningcast-like broadcast, with Jamal Crawford and Quentin Richardson, but it seems likely that many different versions will be tried out across the various league partners.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento