Huwebes, Nobyembre 11, 2021

[Hine] Anthony Edwards said last week it can be tiring to constantly attack the rim, especially when you're not getting results. Edwards today: "What I said last week, I sounded like a lоser. When you determined, I mean, you just gotta keep going."

Tweet

Anthony Edwards said last week it can be tiring to constantly attack the rim, especially when you're not getting results. Edwards today:

"What I said last week, I sounded like a loser. When you determined, I mean, you just gotta keep going."


Chris Finch on Anthony Edwards 48-point night:

"It was absolutely perfect. Everything starts with his aggressiveness getting to the basket, and he did that early and often. And then he found a rhythm from outside. And that's the change that he's made. And all credit to him."



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento