Miyerkules, Nobyembre 10, 2021

[Pina] Kevin Garnett on the Honеy Nut Chееrios comment: “I’ve never said anything about anyone’s family. I’ve never said anything to Melo about La La. I’m a Frosted Flakes man. I’m not a Honеy Nut Chееrios guy. I never knew where that came from. Let me clear that up.”

Source

I ask Garnett if he feels contrite about his record as a transgressive trash talker, from allegedly calling former Pistons forward Charlie Villanueva “a cancеr patient” to berating Celtics teammate Glen Davis until he cried on the bench. Garnett mentions Joakim Noah, and how getting into the younger big man’s head yielded a competitive advantage the first time they squared off. “If I’d have known he was a huge fan like that, I probably wouldn’t have went so hard, but I’m in competition,” he says. “I’m a dragon. I’m out here [breathes fire].”

Then Garnett touches on one of his more notorious skirmishes, the time he allegedly said some very personal things about Carmelo Anthony’s then wife, La La, during a game: “I’ve never said anything about anyone’s family. I’ve never said anything to Melo about La La. I’m a Frosted Flakes man. I’m not a Honey Nut Cheerios guy. I never knew where that came from. Let me clear that up.”



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento