Lunes, Nobyembre 1, 2021

[Scotto] JJ Redick on Kevin Durant: "What he’s been able to do post-Achilles has been nothing short of remarkable. From my perspective as a player and my peers' perspective, he’s the best player in the NBA, and everybody else is sort of competing for that second spot.”

Tweet

JJ Redick on Kevin Durant: "What he’s been able to do post-Achilles has been nothing short of remarkable. From my perspective as a player and my peers' perspective, he’s the best player in the NBA, and everybody else is sort of competing for that second spot.”


"I don't plan on being a hоt takе person," Redick says. "I'm looking to provide analysis. I'm looking to provide the why, the how, all of that stuff. I love basketball so much. I've got 30 years of basketball knowledge in this brain and I want to share it with the average fan."



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento