Martes, Nobyembre 9, 2021

[Wind] Michael Malone on a potential Nikola Jokic suspension: “I’m not going to waste my time looking through my crystal ball or my tea leaves. I don’t have any of that. He’s available until they tell me he’s not, and I don’t see any reason why he wouldn’t be available Wednesday night.”

Tweet

Michael Malone on a potential Nikola Jokic suspension: “I’m not going to waste my time looking through my crystal ball or my tea leaves. I don’t have any of that. He’s available until they tell me he’s not, and I don’t see any reason why he wouldn’t be available Wednesday night.”

Jeff Green postgame: “It was a play that shouldn’t happen. That’s basketball. You never know the way the game is going. I think Markieff went and tried to make a hard foul. I don’t think he had the intention of hurting Joker.”



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento