Martes, Nobyembre 30, 2021

[Zach Lowe] "The Lakers with Avery Bradley on the floor are -107 in 468 minutes."

This is by far one of the craziest +/- I've seen. Lowe mentioned it in his most recent podcast talking about the Lakers. Bradley has looked really washed out there, but I didn't know it was this bad. I expect him to be waived around trade deadline. (It's around 1.00:00 mark)

He also talked about how the LeBron-Ad-Russ three-man lineup numbers look promising for the Lakers. (Around 43:00 mark)

In 116 minutes, with the Big 3 and no center on the floor, the Lakers are +16, 113 points per 100 and 107.7 points allowed.

Not earth-shattering, but encouraging. I think this 3-man lineup has a lot of room for improvement if they keep playing together. I'm wondering how the team will look like 10 games later.

Source: https://open.spotify.com/episode/3Qo58vLpsFKi9zsBcOa24x?si=DNS4CP64Sfm2lTDCAaAFSA&utm_source=copy-link



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento