Lunes, Disyembre 20, 2021

Hey Reddit! Two-time WNBA MVP Elena Delle Donne here with Gatorade. There are many paths to Greatness. Let’s talk about them! AMA

What’s up, r/NBA? I’m Elena Delle Donne, and I play SF/SG for the Washington Mystics. For those of you who don’t watch enough WNBA :) I’m a 6x All-Star, a 2x MVP (2015 & 2019), 2019 WNBA champion, 50-40-90 Club member, and I was recently named to The W25, the WNBA’s Top 25 Players of All-Time.

This offseason, I’m focused on training, getting my back healthy and grinding to take my game to another level next season. I’m excited to answer your questions about my journey so far, anything about the WNBA game/hoops in general, or the year-round work that’s required on the path towards greatness.

Shout out to Gatorade for making this AMA happen! Post your questions now, and I’ll be back to answer them this afternoon, around 3:30pm EST. Let’s go!


Note from Gatorade’s social team: Elena will be browsing your questions from the thread and telling us her answers over Zoom. We’ll post the text of her responses in the thread and then update as many of the comments as we can with videos of Elena answering, as soon as we can get those uploaded.

Since we had such a blast during our AMA with Dame Lillard, we want to show the sub some love again, so just like last time we’ll send a case of Gatorade to the folks who ask the 10 Best questions. We’ll also randomly pick 56 people who ask questions to get Reddit Gold – one for each of the 56 years Gatorade’s been fueling athletes on their journey to Greatness.

Now the legal stuff: No Purchase Necessary. Must be 13+ to enter. Legal resident of the 50 US states & Dist. Of Columbia. Starts 12/20/2021 at 10:00am EST. Ends 12/20/2021 at 5:00pm EST. Message & Data rates may apply. For full rules, visit: http://gatorade.com/redditamarules-elena



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento