Biyernes, Disyembre 24, 2021

[Spears] Cade Cunningham on COVID: "The high amount of players getting COVID is definitely scary. You got to protect yourself from it. I’m not trying to miss any games. I just try to keep that mask on, know who I’m around and just be smart about when I go outside"

The high amount of players getting COVID is definitely scary. You got to protect yourself from it. The new omicron variant, you see it in the league now. I’m not trying to miss any games. I just try to keep that mask on, know who I’m around and just be smart about when I move around and go outside in public.

We haven’t actually been bringing in new guys or anything like that to fill roster spots. We haven’t had any cases. I’ve been hearing about the [COVID-19] issues in Michigan. So, that’s just more reasons to keep the mask on, stay inside and know who you’re around.

Article



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento