Miyerkules, Disyembre 29, 2021

[Spears] Kings Coach Alvin Gentry on his recovery against COVID: "I had a little bit of a minor sore throat. A 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. I’m walking around and I’m living proof that vaccines work". Gentry, 67, is fully vaccinated and boosted

I had a little bit of a minor sore throat,” Gentry said. “A 1 on a scale of 1 to 10, but I kept waiting. Am I going to wake up tomorrow and am I going to feel terrible? Or am I going to wake up tomorrow and there’s going to be more symptoms? So all of those things right there concern me. Luckily for me, it ended up working out.”

Gentry, who said he only faced mild symptoms, cleared the NBA’s health and safety protocols on Dec. 25. He also told The Undefeated he received a Food and Drug Administration-approved investigational monoclonal antibody injection to help the healing process.

Gentry strongly believes that all Americans should get vaccinated and booster shots. For those who are skeptical, he offers a message that he has given to his own players.

“I’m walking around and I’m living proof that it works,” Gentry said. “I was lucky enough I had no symptoms, no anything. And so I feel fortunate as heck, but I had great people taking care of me and to get a booster shot. And I know what people say, ‘I don’t know what’s in it.’ But we got really smart people doing this.

“It makes sense to have the vaccine and the booster. The thing that I tell all the guys in my situation [with the Kings], in our building, is that everybody in our building have had the vaccine and have had the shots and have had the booster shot. There’s not one single person that have grown an extra ear or extra eye.”

Article



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento