Sabado, Enero 1, 2022

[Hine] When asked about John Madden's death, Edwards said: "It was sickening, man. I was playing Madden when I heard the news. So I had to beat somebody by 30, 40 points to show my respect.

Some quotes from tonight's post-game press-conference from Anthony Edwards

"Finch is the best coach in the NBA if you ask me. He does a great job of getting guys involved, just coaching guys and making guys better. Letting people know what he want, what he need from you. He’s just a great all-around coach, man."

Tweet

Later, Edwards said he was "the best basketball-Madden player in the world." When asked about John Madden's death, he said: "It was sickening, man. I was playing Madden when I heard the news. So I had to beat somebody by 30, 40 points to show my respect.

Ant said he wouldn't want any of his teammates to join him in any Madden 3-on-3 game/tournament. He'd want YouTubers BlackReign4 and Throne to join him. "They'd be on my team and we won't lose."

Tweet



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento