Huwebes, Enero 13, 2022

[Ian Begley] on the Reddish trade: “I haven’t independently confirmed those details but Wojnarowski reported it so it’s definitely happening … I have a happy marriage. If Wojnarowski reported that my wife was going to leave me, I’d start looking for divorce lawyers.”

Tweet

Ian Begley is a beat reporter covering the Knicks.

Daily Knicks

Hey @IanBegley , would you be able to shed some light on as to whether or not the Knicks took on Solomon Hill and that 2025 2nd or if they were left out of the deal?

Ian Begley

Hey @DailyKnicksFS , I haven’t independently confirmed those details but @wojespn reported it so it’s definitely happening … I have a happy marriage. If Woj reported that my wife was going to leave me, I’d start looking for divorce lawyers


[Wojnarowski] ESPN Sources: The Atlanta Hawks are trading forward Cam Reddish to the New York Knicks for a deal that includes a protected 2022 first-round pick via Charlotte. Knicks also acquire Solomon Hill and a 2025 second-round pick via Brooklyn in trade.

New York is including Kevin Knox in trade to Atlanta, sources tell ESPN.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento