Sabado, Enero 1, 2022

[Orsborn] Becky Hammon: “I’m especially thankful to Pop, who only cared about my potential, not my gender. He saw something special in me and was willing to invest the time and energy to help teach and develop a young coach.”

Tweet

Becky Hammon:

"I’m especially thankful to Pop, who only cared about my potential, not my gender. He saw something special in me and was willing to invest the time and energy to help teach and develop a young coach.”


“She is an amazing coach – period,” Lonnie Walker said of Becky Hammon. “We are not talking about woman coach. We are not talking about male coach. She is an amazing coach – period.”


Players are thrilled Becky will remain with Spurs until end of season.

"I would have been heartbroken if she wasn’t here for the rest of the year," Lonnie said.


Gregg Popovich said Becky would have been great in "several of the situations" she interviewed for in the NBA "but it didn't work out."

"And that happens," he added. "It happens to everybody that is out there interviewing. You don’t get what you want right off the bat."


[Wojnarowski] San Antonio Spurs assistant Becky Hammon is finalizing a five-year deal with the WNBA’s Las Vegas Aces that’ll make her the league’s highest paid coach, sources tell ESPN. Hammon plans to finish season with San Antonio.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento