Miyerkules, Enero 12, 2022

Question from a German šŸ‡©šŸ‡Ŗ guy writing his bachelor thesis about salary cap

Hello fellow nfl fans, I’m currently writing my bachelor thesis about salary cap and how to potentially implement it in European soccer (WE NEED IT BAAAD, current system is FUCKED) Soo.. basic system of the salary cap is understandable , HOWEVER: Beeing on overthecap.com, I stumbled about some terms I do not understand.. I hope šŸ™šŸ¼, you guys can help. Active Cap spending: in 2022, active cap spending of the saints is nearly 260 million, nearly 50 million over the salary cap. How is that possible ? How can I understand the effective cap space ? Any other major things I should know writing about that ?

Help is so much appreciated Btw Im a Patriots Fan, so im so looking forward to packers vs pats SB šŸ˜‰



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento