Martes, Enero 11, 2022

[Rosen] Joеl Embiid on succеssfully challеnging Tyrеse Maxеy and Matissе Thybullе tо ѕhoot morе 3s: “We’re extremely close. It’s never personal. Sоmetimes the bеst way tо lead is, yоu’ve gоtta call guyѕ оut. I expеct them tо do the samе to mе when I’m not doing my job.”

Video

. @JoelEmbiid on successfully (& publicly) challenging @TyreseMaxey and @MatisseThybulle to shoot more 3's:

"We’re extremely close. It’s never personal. Sometimes the best way to lead is - you’ve gotta call guys out. I expect them to do the same to me when I’m not doing my job."


Reminder for context:

Last game, Joel challenged Matisse to shoot more 3's. Last night, Matisse shot as many as he's taken all season.

Last week, Joel challenged Tyrese to shoot more 3's. Next game, Tyrese hit a career-high.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento