Linggo, Enero 30, 2022

With Bradys imminent retirement from the NFL, how are NBA fans going to deal with Lebrons?

Brady potentially retiring (story is sort of a mess right now) got me thinking about how its going to be when Lebron finally retires. Personally even though he was never my absolute favorite player I got really sad thinking about it. Lebron has been THE presence in my favorite sport since my childhood and is by far the greatest player I have ever watched as I never had the chance to watch MJ live. The fanfare and scrutiny surrounding him was and continues to be insane and having all of it, not to mention his tremendous play, just suddenly gone from the game forever one day really made me feel sadder than I expected. I feel like I need to appreciate the dude more while hes still playing. How does the rest of this sub feel about his inevitable retirement?



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento