Sabado, Enero 22, 2022

[Zakkas] Giannis Antetokounmpo: “When you think you are the best, you stop becoming better. I always want to be humble and chase other players, other teams. It's a great compliment, but I'm not the best player in the world, I have to get better.”

Tweet

Giannis Antetokounmpo: “When you think you are the best, you stop becoming better. I always want to be humble and chase other players, other teams. It's a great compliment, but I'm not the best player in the world, I have to get better.”


Yesterday, Phoenix Suns head coach Monty Williams said after a question from @IONIKOS1972, @SdnaGr about Giannis #Antetokounmpo: "He is a former MVP. He has done everything there is to do. He is arguably the best player in the NBA. We have a lot of respect for him."

Giannis' comment on that: "I am humble. I always try to listen to my coaches, my teammates and the people I trust. I don't agree with that, I'm not the best player. And even if I was, I was never gonna say it. I don't want to believe that."



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento