Biyernes, Pebrero 18, 2022

[Caplan] “He’s one of the best players to ever play this game,” Doncic said of (LeBron) James. “As a kid, I look up to him, so it’s really a special moment when he picks me. I’m really glad that he picks me. “I think that team is going to win again, hopefully, so I’ll be 3-0 after this.”

But Doncic still made time to watch the draft live on TNT, when James made him the first reserve pick as “Luka Magic” and a three-time Team LeBron All-Star member.

Then he took the American Airlines Center court and tallied 28 points in the first quarter to finish with 51, the second-most in franchise history.

Magical, indeed.

“He’s one of the best players to ever play this game,” Doncic said of James. “As a kid, I look up to him, so it’s really a special moment when he picks me. I’m really glad that he picks me.

“I think that team is going to win again, hopefully, so I’ll be 3-0 after this.”

Doncic highlighted Denver’s Nikola Jokic, Milwaukee’s Giannis Antetokounmpo and James as players he’s most looking forward to spending time with in Cleveland.

And one other special guest.

In All-Star weekends past, Doncic’s girlfriend, Anamaria Goltes, and mom, Mirjam Poterbin, have accompanied him to the festivities.

But this year, his dad, Sasa, will make the trip for the first Doncic father-son All-Star experience.

“He don’t have the Supercup in Slovenia,” Doncic said of his dad’s coaching schedule, “so he will come this time.”

Source: https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/mavericks/2022/02/18/luka-doncic-1-on-1-changing-diet-to-transform-mavs-season-hope-for-goran-dragic-reunion-and-more/



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento