Biyernes, Pebrero 4, 2022

Windhorst: “Gobert and Mitchell have been at each other’s…I don’t know if I can say at each other’s throats." MacMahon: “It’s back to being passively aggressively awkward"

“Gobert and Mitchell have been at each other’s…I don’t know if I can say at each other’s throats,” Windhorst said

It’s back to being passively aggressively awkward,” MacMahon added.

“It’s the most underplayed story in the league, I think,” Windhorst said. “The Jazz are struggling a lot. This team had big expectations and they’re getting passed by frankly. They are not on the level they were a year ago. Donovan and Gobert, even though they’re both under long-term contract, are under each other’s skin. There’s all kinds of subtweeting and passive aggressive stuff going on.”


This has been reported elsewhere, but I've heard as well that the Knicks have shown some interest in De'Aaron Fox," said Brian Windhorst on his podcast. "The player that makes the most sense in that swap is Julius Randle."

Podcast



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento