Martes, Mayo 10, 2022

Doc Rivers on the MVP race: "I'm not taking anything away from Jokic either because he's a hell of a player. I do think this whole analytic-driven society, world is out of control at times with some of the measures that they use. Like, watch the dang game and decide is what I've always said."

Doc Rivers on Joel Embiid's MVP candidacy: "I don't know if I could've done more than he did this year, play without the second-best player all year. Listen, his résumé was great. I'm not taking anything away from Jokic either because he's a hell of a player. I do think this whole analytic-driven society, world is out of control at times with some of the measures that they use. Like, watch the dang game and decide is what I've always said.

But at the end of the day, if Joel had won, which I thought he should have, there would have been criticism that way, if Giannis had won. Only one guy could win unfortunately."

https://twitter.com/rich_hofmann/status/1524038369684115456



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento