Huwebes, Mayo 26, 2022

I'm Muggsy Bogues, former Starting Point Guard for the Charlotte Hornets. AMA!

Hi r/NBA! I'm Muggsy Bogues, the 5'3" former starting point guard for the Charlotte Hornets. I spent my entire childhood being told I should be doing anything else besides basketball -- then went on to make the All-ACC first team at Wake Forest and play 14 seasons in the NBA.

Being the shortest player to ever play in the league had its challenges, but as my mom once told me, people can’t measure your heart. That's something that I've tried to instill in Steph Curry, Chris Paul, Nate Robinson and the other young guys coming up, which you can read about in my recent interview with MEL Magazine. You can follow me on Instagram here, and be sure to check out my recently published memoir, Muggsy: My Life from a Kid in the Projects to the Godfather of Small Ball.

I’m here to answer any questions you’ve got — AMA!

PROOF: https://i.redd.it/s3c5khwcsc191.jpg



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento