Sabado, Mayo 21, 2022

Matt Barnes: “If you don't like Steph Curry, then you're just a hater”

“I think so," Barnes told Liffmann. "I think if he's not able to, I don't think it hurts but it will definitely help. The more rings, the better, and the one knock that people always have on Steph is ... 'you won a championship but you didn't win the Finals MVP' when he possibly could have and should have won Finals MVP.

"I say this with all due respect to [Andre] Iguodala in the '15-16 series, Steph played his heart out in that series but Iguodala got it and earned it and obviously, we know what [Kevin Durant] did when he helped get the Warriors to the Finals to make his run. So I think it'll definitely help and I have a feeling that if they're able to get there and win it, I feel like this is going to be Steph's Finals MVP moment as well."

Barnes also joined 95.7 The Game's "Steiny & Guru" on Tuesday, where he explained why Curry deserves another ring.

"It would be huge and he deserves it,” Barnes said. “If you don't like Steph Curry, then you're just a hater. What can you really not like about him? He’s himself. He plays the game the right way. He plays the game the right way. He’s selfless. Rarely, in this day and age, these selfless superstars. He's a selfless superstar. I think it’d be huge if they’re able to get it. It’s no lie this team is getting older.”

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/warriors/matt-barnes-anticipates-steph-curry-fulfilling-one-missing-accomplishment



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento