Martes, Hunyo 21, 2022

Is DeAndre Ayton the hottest player in the NBA?

I'm struggling to think of another player that could be listed as hotter than Ayton.

As the Center of the Suns, he would have a temperature of approximately 27 million degrees farenheit. This is incredibly hot, as most people would die at this temperature.

The only other incredibly hot players I can think of might be Eric Gordon or Jae'Sean Tate. According to sources, Rockets Wings can reach up to 3,000 degrees farenheit upon reentry.

Now I know what you're thinking; "What about OKC, they must have some hot players, being Thunder and all?" Lightnight does have a core temperature of 50,000 degrees farenheit, but Thunder is a sound. No temperature in sound. Sorry Dort. And "Heat" is more of a concept, and I don't know how we would measure how hot a Heat player technically is. Going off their flaming-basketball logo, we would go with the temperature leather burns at, which is around 450 degrees farenheit.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe this is solid evidence that Ayton is the hottest player in the league. Please let me know your thoughts.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento