Miyerkules, Setyembre 14, 2022

Am I wrong to think that Westbrook will have a bounce back year?

Russ had a rough year, but I think he is really set up for a bounce back year. Other then the players, the Lakers higher ups have had some postive things to say about Russ. Do I think he will return to his All NBA Days? No, but I think he will prove that he is a Top 30 PG in the league.

Edit: didn’t think so many people would be interested in this post, so I didn’t really explain myself. I think that last year Russ on the lakers is very similar to when melo played for OKC. Melo really struggled and eventually got pushed out of the league, which forced him to transition into a role player. So maybe it will take Russ getting pushed out of the league for him to make some changes to his game, but I think Russ has such a deep love for basketball that will allow him to make some changes that will keep him in the league.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento