Martes, Setyembre 20, 2022

Jae Crowder tweets 'ID MUCH RATHER HAVE THE RINGS JRUE & AD TOOK FROM ME.! 🤦🏾‍♂️😡' to which JR Smith quote tweets 'I’d rather have that bread you owe…'

Jae Crowder tweeted :

ID MUCH RATHER HAVE THE RINGS JRUE & AD TOOK FROM ME.! 🤦🏾‍♂️😡

Link to tweet

responding to a tweet from Statmuse about him having more playoff points than Derrick Rose,Tracy McGrady,Jrue Holiday,Anthony Davis

Link to StatMuse's tweet

JR's quote tweet read:

I’d rather have that bread you owe…

Link to tweet

JR followed up with another tweet:

I’ll never understand not paying people when you owe em! But I’d be wrong if I got my money by any means. #paywhatyouowe nothing more nothing less

Link to tweet

I don't know what's hilarious, Crowder claiming AD & Jrue 'took' the rings from him or JR's asking him what he owes back.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento