Miyerkules, Oktubre 5, 2022

[Bondy] Jeremy Lin on whether Carmelo Anthony’s jealousy pushed him out of New York: “I can't feed the speculation train because I don't actually know. I know, & I'm saying this truthfully, that there were multiple points of opposition completely outside of Melo within what was going on”

Source

Jeremy Lin on whether Carmelo Anthony’s jealousy pushed him out of New York:

”I mean, I think that's… that's the theory, and that's what everyone says, but I can't feed the speculation train because I don't actually know. I know, and I'm saying this truthfully, that there were multiple points of opposition completely outside of Melo within what was going on, and once D'Antoni resigned, there was already opposition within the organization-whether it was the coaching staff that took over or certain members of the front office. But there was definitely, from what I've heard or gathered in the few years after, it wasn't all as rosy as people thought it was. I don't know who to attribute it to, but I know there were multiple points of opposition.”



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento