Miyerkules, Oktubre 5, 2022

[Slater] Donte DiVincenzo: "So when I got traded, I was all over the place. I thought I was going to Boston. I think I was supposed to go for Dennis Schröder to Boston. I don’t know what happened. Somebody might’ve wanted too much. But that was my impression. The Sacramento one came out of nowhere.”

Source

“So when the trade deadline came, I didn’t know what to expect,” he said. “I’d heard a ton of rumors. I was in a place where, you know, I loved playing with those guys, but mentally I did wonder if a change of scenery would help. Because I was going into free agency as well. I was still focused on both sides of things. So when I got traded, I was all over the place. Is this great? Is this bad? I thought I was going to Boston.”

Wait, the Celtics? In what trade?

“Dennis Schröder,” he said. “I think I was supposed to go for Dennis Schröder to Boston. I don’t know what happened. Somebody might’ve wanted too much. But that was my impression, that I was going to Boston. The Sacramento one came out of nowhere.”

By last season's trade deadline, the Bucks ended up trading DiVincenzo in a 4-team trade where they ended up with Serge Ibaka and the Celtics ended up trading Schroder (+ Enes Freedom and Bruno Fernando) for Daniel Theis.

Makes you wonder how different the playoffs would have been if the Bucks got Dennis Schroder instead of Serge Ibaka and the Celtics got Donte DiVincenzo instead of Daniel Theis.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento