Lunes, Nobyembre 7, 2022

Last spring, nba.com ran a Playoffs Bracket Challenge contest promising prizes such as tickets and NBA Store gift cards. They never actually gave out the prizes to the winners

nba.com has been a disaster for a while now, but this seems like a new low.

I only know of this because I came in 8th place (screenshot) and therefore won a 100 dollar NBA Store gift card. The terms of service said prizes would be delivered in early August, and I emailed the nba.com contact email address at that time. They redirected me to some "nbadsupport" email address where the employee there confirmed I was a winner and told me I would receive the gift card in the next couple of weeks. Then a couple of weeks turned into "absolutely prior to the 2022-23 season." And now, three weeks into the season, still nothing, 3 months after the prizes were supposed to be sent out according to the ToS. Here are some screenshots of my emails with the employee who supposedly handles these prizing inquiries.

Clearly, my nba store gift card is not a huge deal. But the crazy thing is that the top winners actually won courtside tickets, and so they are presumably also still empty handed (when I last talked to this nbadsupport employee in late October, he said all of the Bracket Challenge prizes were "still being finalized." Nothing has apparently changed since then). That's nuts.

Just overall disappointing stuff from the nba.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento