Martes, Nobyembre 29, 2022

Paolo Banchero: "Everyone talks about the Victor dude from France. I’m not trying to compare them, but Bol’s 7-foot-2, shoots threes, brings it up the court, makes passes, and blocks shots. I feel like people kind of forget about him, but Bol’s a freak of nature.”

“Everyone talks about the Victor dude from France,” Magic star Paolo Banchero told HoopsHype when asked who compares to Bol. “I’m not trying to compare them, but Bol’s 7-foot-2, shoots threes, brings it up the court, makes passes, and blocks shots. I feel like people kind of forget about him, but Bol’s a freak of nature.”

“I don’t think any of us have been surprised by him,” Banchero told HoopsHype. “He was highly touted coming out of high school, and in the games he played in college, he dominated. He’s been capable his whole life. From the first day I got on the court with him in the summer, it was obvious. I was like, “I don’t know how this guy hasn’t been playing.” He’s ultra-talented at 7-foot-2, can shoot pull-up threes, and block shots all around the court. He moves like a 6-foot-5 shooting guard. It’s crazy.”

“He’s unique and tough to deal with,” Durant said. “You’re seeing his confidence growing by the game. He can pretty much do everything on the basketball court. He just needs more reps. The last few years, he’s been in and out of the lineup hurt or in G League stints. I love what Jamahl is doing with him over there, putting him at the point sometimes and the five. He’s moving him around because he’s such a versatile player. It’s great for the league. I think you’ll start to see him continue to be more of an impact player as time goes on.”

“I think most of us would agree that the game is getting taller,” Irving said. “Guys are able to do a lot more with the basketball, and we’ve got to get ready for it. This is the transformation of our league coming in. We’ve got another guy, Victor, playing overseas and more of these archetypes who are 6-foot-11 and above handling the ball and being able to basically do it all. We’ve just got to get used to it and really enjoy what we’re watching.”

Source



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento