Huwebes, Nobyembre 17, 2022

Steph: "I mean, I play the game with a certain aggressiveness to do my part. On the defensive end, I try to do my job, but there's parts where I miss a box-out and it feeds into everything we're struggling with. I need to help everyone get in the right frame to win, and I'm ready for the challenge."

Full quote:

I mean, I play the game a certain way with a certain aggressiveness to go out and do my part and put pressure on the other team to worry about me, worry about the shots I can help create. On the defensive end, I try to do my job. There's parts where in the flow of the game, where I miss a box-out and it feeds into everything else we're struggling with, like the details of the game. So. yeah, I'm scoring great, trying to be efficient, gotta keep doing that, but there's a collective mindset around how I need to help out everyone get in the right frame of mind to win, and I'm ready for the challenge of figuring that out.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHCZsGgUgOk&ab_channel=TopSCP



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento