Sabado, Disyembre 24, 2022

James Harden on tying The 76ers single game assist record: “I wish somebody would’ve told me that! I would’ve tried to get 22! I’m pissed at one of my teammates for missing a layup or an easy shot. Nah, I’m playing.”

Source: https://sixerswire.usatoday.com/2022/12/23/james-harden-reacts-to-tying-single-game-sixers-assist-record-vs-clippers/

In the process, Harden tied a Sixers franchise record in assists in a game with 21. He joins Mo Cheeks and Wilt Chamberlain with the record.

“I wish somebody would’ve told me that! I would’ve tried to get 22!” Harden laughed after the win. “I’m pissed at one of my teammates for missing a layup or an easy shot. Nah, I’m playing.”

“That’s rare company,” Harden reflected. “Mo Cheeks was one of my coaches in OKC and then Wilt, I feel like he has every record. Just always and be in the conversation of some of the best basketball players to touch a basketball is a blessing. Hopefully, I can keep going and get more records.”

“I just do what I do,” Harden added. “Honestly, I feel really good and just trying to get to that paint and they do a really good job of using their length. They’re a really long team, they switch, they do a really good job of switching so I tried to press the paint and really try and find matchups that work in our advantage that really make the game easier for all of us and guys knock down shots, Joel did a really good job of getting to his spots. It was a total team effort.”



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento