Lunes, Enero 16, 2023

[Singer] Bol Bol on his time in Denver: “Yeah, I can say there was a little bit, I feel I could’ve worked a lot harder. That was just me being young. That’s one of the things I learned, you have to work hard or (stuff’s) not gonna work out for you.”

“Yeah, I can say there was a little bit, I feel I could’ve worked a lot harder,” he said. “That was just me being young. That’s one of the things I learned, you have to work hard or (stuff’s) not gonna work out for you.”

“I think it (was) very good for me,” he said. “(My time in Denver) definitely put me through a lot. Even off the court and on the court. But I think everyone goes through their own struggles and what not.”

“Nothing’s ever completely over,” he said when asked what he learned in Denver. “Here, people might think, ‘Oh, he’ll never play again.’ Here, I just learned a lot from watching Jokic. That was big for me.”

“New space, new opportunity for me,” he said. “A younger team. It wasn’t like here, where it was kind of hard for me to play because they were already a really good team, an established team, a playoff team. Now, I’m just getting a re-start.”

Source



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento