Lunes, Marso 20, 2023

[Bomani Jones] Ja said he went and learned some breathing exercises and he got this all under control. I was like ‘You got this all figured out in a week? Teach me your ways.’

Goodwill: With what we’ve heard about Ja, it feels like eight games – not necessarily from a punitive standpoint – but just eight games in two weeks, does it feel like that part of this is being a bit rushed?

Bomani: Look man, that dude said he went and learned some breathing exercises and he got this all under control. What? That was my thing as I was sitting there listening. I was like ‘You got this all figured out in a week? Teach me your ways.’ Like, whenever people talk about their problems in the terms that they were using to talk about his problems… so basically, all you needed was a week off of work? That was it? And you got to the bottom of everything. But did you really get to the bottom of it though? I ask that because the Grizzlies have now decided they’re not going to stay in any city after any road games, and I’m like, ‘what are we doing here?’ None of this appears to make sense to me. If he’s good, I hope that he’s good. It just doesn’t seem like this is something that you can fix in the way that they described fixing it for him.

Yahoo Sports is back with Ball Don’t Lie, but now it’s a podcast feed instead of a blog. There will be two podcasts premiering on it this week. Good Word with Goodwill is hosted by, well, Vince Goodwill every Monday. Jake Fischer and Dan Devine will host a podcast called No Cap Room every Friday. Allegedly, more podcasts will debut later this year.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento